Color Club

My outfits at the seaside

I’m enjoying my summer vacation at the seaside. The weather is amazing. It is hot hot hot and I enjoy every minute (or shall I say every degree Celsius) of it! My post today will be short. Two outfits and mani- and pedicures.

Beach Outfit

I’m wearing a comfortable and cute dress by InGear with matching Ron Jon flip flops I bought last year in Ron Jon Surf Shop. Underneath I’m wearing InGear swimsuit I bought in Miami last year. Sunglasses are by Furla.

I don’t wear any make up to the beach. Sometimes I apply a thin coat of waterproof mascara and a lip gloss, but most of the time I only wear sunscreen on my face to the beach.

On my nails I’m wearing gradient manicure in neon colors. I didn’t have a sponge at hand so I improvised.

How to create a gradient manicure without a sponge.OOTD: Summer 2012

• Apply base color: Two coats of yellow-orange nail polish (Color Club – Pyschedelic Scene (yes, that’s how it is spelled on the label of my bottle) – very streaky).
  • Let the base dry.
  • Apply a drop of yellow-orange polish near the nail bed.
  • Apply a drop of neon orange polish (Essie – Bright Tights) next to the first drop.
  • “Help” the colors to mix and create gradient effect.
  • Apply a drop of hot neon pink polish (Essie – Pink Parka) near the tip of your nail.
  • “Help” the orange and pink to mix so they create nice gradient.
  • Apply top coat

The key with this technique is that you mix wet polish. It’s simple, but I think that the sponge technique is easier to do.

Seaside (city) outfit

I’m wearing short black jumpsuit by Zara, Gamloong sandals, Furla sunglasses and a hat I bought in Red Rock Canjon. My bag is by Clairefontaine.

Even though you can’t see it in the photos, I’m wearing a bit of make up. A thin layer of foundation to even out the skin tone. On my cheeks I’m wearing cream blush in coral tones. On my eyes there is a waterproof mascara and some brown and coral eyeshadows. On my lips there’s the nice Catrice lipstick from the Cucuba collection.

OOTD: Summer 2012OOTD: Summer 2012

On my toenails is Color Club – Twiggie.

Zadar 2012

Zadar 2012

Bye bye! :wave:

1. Natalie

September 4, 2012 at 12:20

I loved the photos!! Gradient-without-sponge looks so good but I’ll stick with the easy way, I’m not that good with gradients

August 27, 2012 at 20:24

:bow: za tako čudovite barvno usklajene manikure z outfitom. Cel paketek se potem tako lepo sklada.

3. Nuša

August 23, 2012 at 09:38

Juj, Zarin “pajacek” mi je :wub:

August 20, 2012 at 18:14

Zelo luštni poletni outfiti v posrečenih kombinacijah z manikurami. :wub:

5. Art on my way

August 20, 2012 at 16:14

Krasna mi je haljinica, super ti stoji!

6. MissDoll

August 20, 2012 at 15:48

Meni so pa najbolj v oči padli čudoviti sandali :wub:

7. karamela

August 20, 2012 at 10:38

Super outfiti in torbica je zakon :). Jaz se ponavadi samo v en pareo zavijem pa direkt na plažo :).

8. maša

August 20, 2012 at 10:22

ful huda sončna očala!

9. mici

August 20, 2012 at 06:46

Čudovite fotografije, primerna oblačila za letni čas in obmorske kraje,
    dobra manekenka… :party:
    Manikura je res všečna in barvita! :thumb:
    Lp in uživaj! :wave: