Bourjois Vampire Vanity topper

The moment I saw first swatches of Bourjois Vampire Vanity topper, I was hooked. It simply had to be mine. First I looked in DM stores, but could not find this shade so I put it on my Muller shopping list and was lucky enough to catch it. :happy:

Bourjois Vampire Vanity nail polish

Bourjois Vampire Vanity nail polish

I am happy to report that this topper is as pretty on nails as it is in bottle. It does have few downsides though – base is not thick enough for gold flakes to evenly spread on the nail so I had to use two coats and tap the brush little bit so I got semblance of even application. On the other hand I prefer thiner base over thicker as this was I just 2 coats and mission accomplished versus bubbling, way to thick coats …  Base for golden flakes was Essence Moonless Night (Dark Romance LE)

Bourjois Vampire Vanity nail polish swatch

Bourjois Vampire Vanity nail polish swatch

Price: 7,29 EUR for 9ml (0.30 fl.oz.).

What so you think – is this not the perfect topper for December or what? :nails:

email:; Starševski klepet

1. Lendoxia

December 17, 2013 at 04:31

Lijepo izgleda :D Necu ga zasad uzimat jer imam onaj Essenceov, ali imat cu ga na umu ako ovog potrosim dovoljno

2. manca

December 16, 2013 at 19:52

čudovit! :)

3. Sandra

December 16, 2013 at 02:29

Oh wow, še en gold leaf topper! Če ne bi mela že tistega od Essence, bi kar zdajle v trgovino šibala. :D

4. nail crazy

December 16, 2013 at 00:47

odličan, morat ću malo bolje obratiti pažnju na bourjois štand :stars:

5. Jana

December 15, 2013 at 20:57

Super lep je in se strinjam s Simono, enak kot od Essence :)

December 15, 2013 at 23:21

A je katera mogoče že delala primerjavo? Jaz sem se odločala samo na podlagi swatchev (zavedna blogerka pač :biggrin: ) in se mi je zdel Bourjois topper lepši.

6. Simona

December 15, 2013 at 20:40

Zgleda pa čist ko Essence gold topper :D

December 15, 2013 at 21:24

Podoben je ja, samo meni je Bourjois veliko bolj dovršen … vsaj sodeč po videnih swatchih. :angel: