Macodvisnica tagged me for “7 Choses Tag”. My task was to take photo of 7 things all which had to be in green color.
At first I hard time collecting them, but my love for green make-up saved me. I could have added my green vacuum cleaner but, unlike Maestra, I hate mine.
- I love s’Oliver t-shirts. Couple of them are even green.
- Box contains menthol perfumed tissues. They have pretty green leaves all over them.
- Coastal Scents gel liner Turquoise. It is turquoise but still more green than blue.
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner in Golden Moss shade. Gorgeous shade I use quite a lot.
- Alverde liner brush. I just bought this one so I hadn’t had the time to use it.
- Kent frogy brush for keyboard cleaning. I received this one as a gift when I bought Kent crease brush. I highly recommend it.
- Last but not least – Sweetscents eyeshadow in Majestic Green shade.
I tag following bloggers:
My chosen color is blue.
This post is also available in SLO.