Today I have for you swatches of Magnetic polishes. I already showed you bottles HERE.
To see larger photo click on the image. Polishes are presented in the same order in all the photos.
I used 2 coats, no problem with application.
– Rising Sun: red shade with orange or gold shimmer.
– Shimmering Titanium: looked like it could be holo in the bottle, but it is not. This is multicolored shimmer in darker gray base.
– Earl Grey: was a disappointment – average light gray to silver blue frosty shade. Uninteresting.
– Polar Nights: sky blue with silver and blue shimmer.
– Radiant Red: holographic, red. This one really stands out.
– Mink Mahogany: dark red to egg plant colored. Surprisingly nice shade.
Radiant Red and Shimmering Titanium will be getting their own posts as you loved those two the most.