Today I have for you swatches of Magnetic polishes. I already showed you bottles HERE.
To see larger photo click on the image. Polishes are presented in the same order in all the photos.
I used 2 coats, no problem with application.
– Rising Sun: red shade with orange or gold shimmer.
– Shimmering Titanium: looked like it could be holo in the bottle, but it is not. This is multicolored shimmer in darker gray base.
– Earl Grey: was a disappointment – average light gray to silver blue frosty shade. Uninteresting.
– Polar Nights: sky blue with silver and blue shimmer.
– Radiant Red: holographic, red. This one really stands out.
– Mink Mahogany: dark red to egg plant colored. Surprisingly nice shade.
Radiant Red and Shimmering Titanium will be getting their own posts as you loved those two the most.
This post is also available in SLO.