I know I’m a bit late with my Halloween design. What can I say? Time flies. I can’t believe it’s almost Halloween and after Halloween it’ll be Christmas in no time. OK, we’re not there yet. Let’s enjoy Halloween first. Yesterday I created a design that I like very much. Spider webs and spider. I admit I’m terribly afraid of spiders, but I can’t imagine Halloween without spider webs and spiders. Fake ones of course! Here’s my design …
Products I’ve used:
- Essence – Walk Of Fame (1 coat)
- Alessandro – Dusty Purple (sponged)
- Jessica – Venus Was Her Name (sponged)
- Orly – Love Each Other (1 coat)
- Bundle Monster IP BM13 with Essence – Stamp me! Black (spider webs)
- Bundle Monster IP BM13 with China Glaze – Hi-Tek (spiders)
- Stripe Rite – NPST 38 (blue, red glitter on the tips)
- Essence – Matte Top Coat (sponged)
And here is the manicure with my new photo holder that my sweetheart bought me.
What do you think of my Halloween manicure? What will your Halloween manicure be?
OT: My nails are as short as possible. They are not nice to look at but I love how they feel when they are as short as they are now. Yay!