Brown and bronze

Zoya: Casey

I have to show you something really pretty today. What do you think of Zoya: Casey?

Zoya: Casey, sun

While I was going through my Zoya collection, I realized I never wore Casey. Since I felt kind of bad about it, so I decided to wear it right away.

Zoya_Casey_swatchApplication itself was not problematic, but unfortunately it is quite sheer. After two layers you can still see streaks in the sunshine. Two layers:

Zoya_Casey_Two_CoatsIt looks OK in the shade, but sun reveals uneven application.

After third layer color looks perfect. What kind of color is it? Brown. And a little vine red and a little bit purple. Actually I bought is as purple polish and it does look purple in the bottle. In daylight it looks fantastic, almost black. I can safely say this is one of my favorite vampy shades. :stars:

Do you like it? :wave:

1. Natalia

January 22, 2011 at 08:59

That’s nicee!!! :wink:

2. Poison

January 21, 2011 at 23:43

Hi. I invite you to my new blog

3. Mina

January 21, 2011 at 21:54

Pretty! Unfortunate that it’s so sheer however. I have noticed sometimes Zoya’s can be that way, Elodie is similar. Takes several coats to build up and hide streaks. But a pretty color!

Thanks for following my blog!

January 21, 2011 at 18:36

Edina stvar, ki mi ni všeč, je da potrebuje 3 plasti. :biggrin:

5. AmyGrace

January 21, 2011 at 17:24

That’s a brown I could wear! :yes:

6. Silva

January 21, 2011 at 17:02

Gorgeous vampy shade!

7. kokola

January 21, 2011 at 16:00

hihi,mene spominja na enga kikota..
    barva je luškana,elegantna ;)

8. Lieke

January 21, 2011 at 14:24

Great colour!

9. nail crazy

January 21, 2011 at 13:05

fantastična boja :thumb:
    mislim da je skoro identična china glaze evening seduction koju, zamisli, danas imam na noktima :stars:

10. Alessia

January 21, 2011 at 12:54

Mh, it remind me rouge noir by chanel… I love dark colours on my nails but this shade is not my favourite!

11. renate

January 21, 2011 at 11:13

I love all polishes from zoya…but this one is a litlle bit to dark for me!!
    I like it on your nails!! very classy!!

12. Neža

January 21, 2011 at 10:36

Res lep odtenek. to zimo so moji nohti večinoma v takšnih odtenkih. od temno vijolične, črne črne, temno vinsko rdeče… in tega Casey-ja se kar ne morem nagledati…

13. karamela

January 21, 2011 at 10:22

Lep, vendar me moti da je še po 2 nanosih malo prosojen, jaz pri takih lakih potem nikakor ne morem nanesti ne da bi izpadlo lisasto. Malo me spominja na Essie Wicked?