BL Beauty Line Deluxe

Polish from the Kik store possible dupe for White Cap

When I first saw White Cap polish from the Anchors Away collection, it immediately reminded me of a polish I bought a while ago in a store called Kik. The brand is called BL Beauty Line Deluxe. The shade “name” is No.3. It’s a white based polish with gold shimmer and little flakies. Because of the gold shimmer it mainly looks light gold, but in some angles it looks shimmery white. It’s sheer, but I don’t think it’s sheer enough to be a good layering polish.

Swatch: BL Beauty Line Deluxe - No.3

BL Beauty Line Deluxe – No.3 (2 coats)

Swatch: BL Beauty Line Deluxe - No.3

BL Beauty Line Deluxe – No.3 (2 coats)

Swatch: BL Beauty Line Deluxe - No.3

BL Beauty Line Deluxe – No.3 (2 coats)

Unfortunately I can’t compare it side by side with the China Glaze’s White Cap, because I don’t have the WC. I don’t think they are dupes, maybe this 1€ nail polish is just a good alternative for White Cap.

What do you think?

February 9, 2011 at 17:59

Manjka mu sicer kompleksnost White Cap odtenka, vendar je še vedno zelo lušten lak. :nails:

2. Silva

February 4, 2011 at 18:55

Whether it’s a dupe or not, I love it. The shimmer is so pretty!

3. My Bathroom Is My Castle

February 4, 2011 at 11:32

Thank you for sharing! I will have a look at it, it looks great and for one euro it’s really a bargain.
    I already own a polish by BL and I’m definitely contented with it!

4. anchy987

February 4, 2011 at 10:07

super, ampak si vseeno želim da bi ga videla še preko kakega drugega lakca :D

• Maestra

February 4, 2011 at 10:32

Se bom potrudila, da ga pofotkam še slojenega. Ne morem pa nič obljubiti, kdaj mi bo uspelo objaviti. :(

5. renate

February 4, 2011 at 09:39

gorgeous!! love the shimmer!!