SpaRitual – Dreams Becoming Reality

Vault post that is long, long, long time overdue. :blush: Remember our visit to beauty fair in Zagreb? It was there that I bought my first SpaRitual polishes. :happy:

SpaRitual Dreams Becoming Reality is teal creme shade. It’s no wonder I couldn’t leave it there. :silly: I’m not huge fan of their narrow brushes, but it’s not overly annoying so I can live with it. Formula was OK – nothing special really. Two coats were enough for full coverage. As always – top coat was added.

SpaRitual - Dreams Becoming Reality swatch

SpaRitual - Dreams Becoming Reality

I just had Maestra’s Barry M White Frost crackle on a test ride, so I layered it over Dreams Becoming Reality. How do you like teal-white combo?

SpaRitual - Dreams Becoming Reality + Barry M White Frost

SpaRitual - Dreams Becoming Reality + Barry M White Frost

I can not believe how many photos is hiding in my vault folder. Maybe you’ll get a chance to see more of them as I don’t have much time to take :pic: of my newer purchases. :yes:

email:; Starševski klepet

1. Mamy

September 23, 2011 at 10:07

Kako je lep… :wub: niti enega nisem kupila. :whistle:

2. Aurora

September 22, 2011 at 23:31

Predivna modra boja, svidja mi se!

September 22, 2011 at 22:37

Moja “nujna” barva od SpaRitual. Res je popoln tealko. Sicer sem jih v zadnjem času precej dobila, ampak tale je čudovit. :wub:

September 22, 2011 at 22:44

Jaz se moram prav po prstih, da ne kupim čisto vsakega, ki ga zagledam. :nono: :biggrin:

4. nail crazy

September 22, 2011 at 20:32

prekrasna nijansa, može proći čak i s crackleom :thumb:

5. shannara

September 22, 2011 at 20:02

I love this color, even whit the white crackle :party:

September 22, 2011 at 22:43

It is one of the pretties teal polishes I own. :wub:

6. Biba

September 22, 2011 at 19:52

Awwwwww :wub:
    Brez crackla definitivno bolj srčkan :yes:

September 22, 2011 at 22:43

Oz se ga bolje vidi. :biggrin:

7. nihrida

September 22, 2011 at 19:34

Ooo, kako je lep. Brez crackle nadlaka mi je lepši. =)

September 22, 2011 at 22:42

Ne pomaga pa niti, da ga nisem lepo nanesla. :silly: