May I say that people at Illamasqua are crazy!!! Of course I mean this in the best possible way. Creative masterminds! Just looks at their promo photos and you’ll know what I mean. One collection (as a whole) is better than the other. And promo photos are getting better and better. I love their concept! They think of every single detail and because of that I’m in love with Illamasqua. I really enjoy looking at their promo photos. I think I was staring at the promo photos of the Toxic Nature collection for at least half an hour. I just couldn’t stop staring. Illamasqua team, thank you!!!
Gejba already showed you wonderful swatches of the Toxic Nature collection and shared her thoughts on the products. After she swatched the products I got them and played with them. Do you want to see, what I created?
My inspirational photo was this one.
Next photo is the before “genetic modification” photo. I guess that’s right before nature became toxic.
And that’s how nature fought back.
I left the photos big, so you can see all the details and hopefully enjoy them. I hope you liked my transformation.
- MUD foundation
- Illamasqua – Delirium and Mould cream pigments for contouring
- Inglot – various blushes for contouring
- Inglot white eyeshadow for highlighting
- Illamasqua – Delirium cream pigment
- Essence – eyebrows kit
- Illamasqua – Delirium, Mould and Dab cream pigments for base
- Inglot’s various eyeshadows and blushes
- Illamasqua – Thalia powdered metal
- Make Up Factory – Automatic Eyeliner 45 (fantastic chalk white pencil!)
- Essence – fake eyelashes from the Black and White TE
- Illamasqua – Bacterium (2 coats)
- Essie – Matte About You
Dots on the little spiders:
- Illamasqua – Purity nail polish