Lets end 2013 with list of (some) of my favorite makeup products for the departing year. Original, right?
I’m not picking one POLISH over other so I’ll just stick with basics. :D
- Essence 24/7 base coat
- Poshe fast drying topcoat (yes, I love this one more than Seche)
- Ebelin nail polish remover (it was a toss between this one and Aveo Mandel)
- large cotton pads (I like all of inell ones from Leclerc)
- Inglot wins hands down … and is currently even ahead Urban Decay Naked 3
- primary base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- secondary base: Gosh stick eyeshadows, Maybelline 24hr Tattoo, Manhattan Magic Up!
- eyebrows: Catrice eyebrow filler
- mascara: Bourjois Beauty’ Full Volume
- original Beauty Blender (I’m currently testing Beauty Bay one and then writing comparison)
- Real Techniques Expert face brush
- Illamasqua Hollow – perfect product for contouring for fair skin tones
- liquid foundations: Revlon Nearly Naked (Shell) and Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid (1WN2)
- concealers: Catrice Camouflage Cream (010 Ivory), Revlon Colorstay (02 Light), Collection Lasting Perfection (1 Fair)
LIPS have no competition whatsoever – jumbo lip pencils are the absolute winners.
And I have no idea where to put Bourjois micellar cleansing water. :D
Do share – what are your make up favorites for 2013.
[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” ]Dear readers, I wish every single one of you perfect health, dream jobs and personal happiness in 2014![/box]
This post is also available in SLO.