Chez-Delaney

My new Chez-Delaney beauties

Not long ago mailman brought me four new Chez-Delaney plates. :w00t:

H4

Chez-Delaney H 04

Some of the images have very interesting relief – I can hardly wait to try them out. The only image I’m not overly impressed with is middle one. It reminds me at problematic image from H 07 plate (I’ll try to do tip from this one and post pictures if I succeed).

H11

Chez-Delaney H 11

You already met the hypnotic image. Maybe not in the prettiest light, but you could see that it does work well with Essence All Access polish. :silly: Image that intrigued me the most was salamander (at least I think it is salamander). Maybe I should have used it with All Access and Golden Rose 207 polish … salamander wading through the mud. :haha:

You can never have to many flowers, but I’ll probably be using grass more.

H17

Chez-Delaney H 17

Another well put plate. Do you need bats, horseshoe for lucky, yin-yang for balance? I also like waves and branch with thorns.

H22

Chez-Delaney H 22

You already met all over image located on the edge of the plate in my happy-birthday manicure. Feather will join one of the more romantic manicures. I love dragon mirror images – I’ll have to play around with them. Bird on the branch, ladybug, spider and crab are perfect for “Walk in the nature” manicure,

There is ongoing joke on Slovenian part of the blog that I’m in love with this plates. :silly:

I did find out that Chez-Delaney has new – lover – shipping prices. For 200 g package sent inside EU you’ll pay 2.8 EUR. For example – one large plate (which costs 3.9 EUR=5.7 USD) weights 12g.

email: gejba@parokeets.com; Starševski klepet

1. Lucy

November 6, 2009 at 22:44

:wOOt: Love all the images on those plates. Crazy combinations on some of them!

November 9, 2009 at 07:28

That’s why I have to have all of them. :silly:

2. thriszha

November 4, 2009 at 17:50

i mean the whole nail design image.. (like a crack) lol i wanna see the design when stamped on the nails…thank u so much Gejba for valways granting my request :biggrin:

3. thriszha

November 4, 2009 at 07:30

hmmm… h4 is on my list on plates that i would like to buy… it seems that the engrave of the design was not smooth just like the other plates.. is it ok if u made a design using the “Crack” image design on h4?
    h17 & h22 is on top of my list.. thank u for showing this to us…

November 4, 2009 at 08:49

Which one is Crack design? The all over on the outer side of the plate?

4. Parisky

October 28, 2009 at 21:25

Ooo samo toliko je poštnina? Super! Koliko pa stane ena šablonca? :) Zelo lepe so :) V tem času bi prišel zelo prav netopirček :) :wub:

October 28, 2009 at 21:30

Velika šablona stane 3.9 EUR, mala pa 2.9 EUR.

5. Maestra

October 27, 2009 at 10:09

Jej, dobila sem svoje prve Chez plate!!! :w00t:

October 27, 2009 at 10:22

In jaz sem seveda videla pri Maestri take, ki jih še nimam, a jih moram obvezno imeti. :angel:

6. Amarena

October 27, 2009 at 09:11

meni so tudi krasne. bo treba nekaj ukrenit v to smer :whistle:

October 27, 2009 at 10:25

Mislim, da ti ne bo žal. :cool:

7. Sasa

October 26, 2009 at 22:44

Hmmm, da še jaz malo dodam k domišljijskemu dojemanju teh plat :biggrin:
    Mene pa tisti hipnotični vzorec s te perspektive spominja na orlovo glavo :biggrin: Ampak res :blush: :silly:

October 27, 2009 at 10:34

Če se potrudim, jo mogoče celo jaz vidim. :haha:

8. Maestra

October 26, 2009 at 15:19

En mičken pa res. Ampak tebe je dokaj težko tako zelo navdušiti, zato še doten plus za te plate. Komaj čakam, da jih dobim! :w00t:

9. Maestra

October 26, 2009 at 12:08

Res čudovite šablone in prav poetičen prispevek ;) Močerad v blatu itak zmaga in ga bo nujno treba spraviti v življenje!

October 26, 2009 at 15:17

Se vidi, da sem :wub: , ane? :blush:

10. darksome

October 26, 2009 at 11:08

OMG Gejba, čisto si me navdušila nad temi šablonicami, pravzaprav so mi še bolj všeč kot Konadove!

October 26, 2009 at 11:20

Meni tudi. Mogoče so nam pa ravno zato toliko bolj všeč, ker ni vse že 100x videno. :silly:

11. Nati