Essence

Essence: Secrets of the past – Meet You In Budapest eyeliner

Part of the Secrets of the past are also three eyeliners. Since I have enough of brown ones and don’t really like black ones I chose Meet You In Budapest shade.

Essence: Secrets of the past – Meet You In Budapest eyeliner

Petrol green color is similar to Meet You In Budapest polish shade. It’s not as soft liner as Gosh ones, but it’s still not to hard to be useless. What is useless is the sponge they added at the other side of the liner. It’s way to rough for delicate eye area.

Essence: Secrets of the past – Meet You In Budapest eyeliner

I think I’ll be using this liner quite a lot. It may not be soft, but the color is fantastic and with no shimmer so it’s even more versatile.

email: gejba@parokeets.com; Starševski klepet

1. Lucy

November 23, 2009 at 08:16

I think one company must make these and sell them to everyone. I have one like this that I bought from theshespace. I wouldn’t use the sponge either. Too rough.

November 20, 2009 at 10:02

Great news Ana. :w00t:

3. Ana Rita

November 19, 2009 at 23:20

Amazing color! It’s similar to Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Seventh Heaven (but this one isn’t shimmer free – has some micro glitters). I’ll by this one if I find it!
    I want to say that now I write in Portuguese and in English in my blog. You don’t have to use google translator anymore xD Hope you stop by!
    Kiss*

4. lunca

November 12, 2009 at 21:43

Ooooo zelo lepa barva (tut od lakca :biggrin: ) pa všeč mi je ker nima šimra ali pa bleščic  :w00t: (nekak jih mam na koncu dneva po celem obrazu, ne pa na očeh ) :blush:

5. rabarbara

November 12, 2009 at 20:25

Sem se tako gnala, da bi dobila lakce iz te kolekcije, da sploh nisem vedela, da imajo tudi eyelinerje :blush:
    Čudovit je.

6. Nati

November 12, 2009 at 20:20

tale svinčnik sem si pa tudi jaz kupila in je res krasen! malo trd, ampak je vredno, ker je barva čudovita

November 12, 2009 at 20:30

Točno to sem si jaz rekla … barva pred trdoto. :biggrin:

7. nihrida

November 12, 2009 at 19:45

Ma dajte že prosim nehat s to Budimfešto! Prosim! Že tako me vse boli, potem se pa napenjam od jeze in razočaranja, pa je vse skupaj še huje. Madonca je lepa barva… :stars:

November 12, 2009 at 20:22

Veš kaj pravijo – upanje umre zadnje. Ne dvomim, da se bo našla tudi kaka Budimfešta tudi zate.

8. Maestra

November 12, 2009 at 18:14

Barva mi je všeč. V splošnem so mi Essence svinčniki pretrdi in le sem in tja posežem po katerem. Goshevi in Pupa so pa dnevno v  uporabi.