KOTD: Essence Meet You In Budapest + Ciate Golden Globe + p2 So Cool!

If you like mine (no. 18) or Meastra’s (no. 21) winter manicure you can vote for us at Winter Nail Art Contest. Every vote is appreciated. :rose:

Thriszha asked me if I could do konadicure with middle all over image on Chez-Delaney plate H 22.

I used Essence Meet You In Budapest for base since that is one of my favorite polishes right now. :biggrin: Our Meastra gave me this beautiful polish for my birthday. It’s called Ciate Golden Globe. :rose: At the same time I got p2 So Cool! polish from Germany so I had to test both of them. :silly:

I used Golden Globe with middle all over image from H 22 plate on index and middle finger and So Cool! on ring and baby finger.

Essence Meet You In Budapest + Ciate Golden Globe + p2 So Cool! + CD 22

Which color do you think works better with Meet You In Budapest polish – Golden Globe or So Cool!?

email:; Starševski klepet

1. lala

February 17, 2010 at 22:09

They are both pretty nice, i’d love to wear both of them…BUT.
    The ones with Golden Globe on it are looking a little “vintage” and i’m really a fan of that. So that’s my favourite combination :]

2. Nati

November 3, 2009 at 16:11

meni je tudi So Cool boljša kombinacija! sta pa oba lepa

3. chocaddict

November 3, 2009 at 15:31

November 3, 2009 at 15:33

No problem. :wink:

4. chcoaddict

November 3, 2009 at 10:15

They both look very pretty but I agree with Cali369 I also prefer the one with So Cool. I can’t wait to see a swatch of Golden Globes though ;) Iv’ just bought a truckload of plates from Delaney, can’t wait to receive them!
    By the way could Meastra tell us what shop she bought those Ciate polishes from?
    thanks ^^

November 3, 2009 at 08:10

Meni sta oba všeč, vendar vsak na svoj način. :angel:

6. Matejcka

November 2, 2009 at 16:32

Meni je pa bolj všeč Ciate po vrhu tega lakca. :biggrin:

7. Cali369

November 2, 2009 at 15:01

I prefer So Cool in this case, but that Golden Globes is gorgeous, so ‘antique’ looking

8. lunca

November 2, 2009 at 14:58

ušeč* :)

9. lunca

November 2, 2009 at 14:58

Jaaa men je tud bolj ušel :D

10. goga

November 2, 2009 at 13:35

Se podpišem pod Ribico :nails:

11. thriszha

November 2, 2009 at 12:59

ohhh.. thank u so much GEJBA…(how do u pronounce ur name?) i like the uniqueness of ur name..  :biggrin: i much like the golden globe… :w00t:
    again thanks for making mani…it really help me to decide which plates im goin to buy at delaney…i think delaney should give discount to ur readers… hehehehehe :haha: :wink:
    have a great week ladies…

November 2, 2009 at 15:09

I’ll have to suggest to them that discount would not be amiss for our readers. :biggrin:

November 2, 2009 at 21:09

I asked our Sasa to write down pronunciation for my nickname. Here it is: [gei:ba]. Thank you, Sasa. :rose:

12. Ribica